Patient-centered medical home practice transformation
AFMC is an Arkansas Medicaid-sanctioned patient-centered medical home practice transformation (PCMH PT) vendor. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals lives and works in Arkansas to help smooth the transition to a PCMH, as well as helping practices align PCMH work with national initiatives such as Meaningful Use, care coordination, PQRS, value modifier and CPCi.
Practices participating in the Arkansas Medicaid PCMH program who work with us receives technical assistance that includes:
- Assessment and monitoring of core functions of the PCMH program
- Annual assessment
- Patient empanelment/risk stratification strategies
- Management of high-risk population(s)
- Ongoing gap analysis of PCMH activities, metrics and quality metrics
- Ongoing tracking / monitoring of PCMH progress
- Practice and clinical workflow redesign
- EHR optimization
- Care team optimization
- A collaborative learning community exclusively for PCMH practices working with AFMC
- Quarterly regional learning sessions
- Monthly webinars
- Educational tools
- Monthly face-to-face visits
Arkansas practices have access to enhanced services provided by the practice transformation team that includes preparation for National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) certifications. Services currently available:
- NCQA readiness evaluation
- NCQA certification guidance
- Population health assessment for risk stratification
- PCMH project management
Arkansas Medicaid allows up to 24 months of practice transformation support for each PCMH as defined in section 221.000 of the Arkansas Medicaid PCMH manual. Once the support has been exhausted, PCMHs are able to maintain their support through their per member per month (PMPM) quarterly payments. NCQA readiness assessment and guidance are available for set fees.
If you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Your practice transformation team is available to assist you. Call 501-212-8733 or use the contact form below.