Medicaid client outreach services
Empowering Medicaid clients
AFMC has a proven track record of helping Medicaid clients navigate the health care system and take charge of their health.
We provide assistance to Medicaid clients that incorporates health literacy and cultural competence, making information easy to understand and use. Services include:
- Health insurance benefit/policy education
- Medicaid client service center to assist with complaints, health plan selection and eligibility verification
- Transportation broker management and vehicle assessment
- Grassroots health education efforts such as how to select a primary care physician, how and when to use a hospital’s emergency department, wellness and chronic disease management
- Patient/caregiver engagement
Contact us for more information
Continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our clients is vital to us and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is critical. While our teams are working diligently to be available, we ask for your understanding as some questions may experience a slight delay in response time. Thank you for your patience as together we all work through the next few weeks to address the impact of COVID-19.