If you need help with a ride to the doctor, please call 888-987-1200, Option 1.
Patient-centered medical home – practice transformation
Welcome to year 7 of the Arkansas Payment Improvement Initiative (APII) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) program. AFMC’s practice transformation team is an Arkansas Medicaid-sanctioned patient-centered medical home practice transformation (PCMH PT) vendor. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals live and work in Arkansas to help smooth the transition to a PCMH, as well as helping practices align PCMH work with state and national value-based care initiatives.
Practices participating in the Arkansas Medicaid PCMH program who work with us receive technical assistance that includes:
- Assessment and monitoring of core functions of the program
- Ongoing assessment, monitoring and gap analysis of progress and performance
- Practice and clinical workflow redesign
- Practice and/or EHR optimization to track and monitoring program requirements
- Access to live and recorded learning events
- Annually updated Practice Transformation Toolkit
- Assistance in developing customized policy and/or procedures
Arkansas practices have access to enhanced services provided by the practice transformation team that includes preparation for National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) certifications. Services currently available:
- NCQA readiness evaluation
- NCQA certification guidance
- Population health assessment for risk stratification
- PCMH project management
AFMC’s Practice Transformation team is available to provide support to practices through private consulting agreements.
If you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Your practice transformation team is available to assist you. Call 501-212-8733 or use the contact form in the right-hand column of this page.
Rhelinda McFadden, RN, CPHIMS, PCMH-CCE
Outreach Specialist, Supervisor
Stacey George, MSN, APRN, PCMH-CCE
Jana Ferguson, CHMP
Marq Walker, CPHIMS