Provider relations – DPSQA
AFMC’s DPSQA outreach specialists serve as the link between the Division of Provider Services and Quality Assurance (DPSQA) and the Medicaid provider community. The specialists help ensure providers understand applicable DHS programs, program requirements and operations, new initiatives, Medicaid policy changes and best-practice guidelines.
The DPSQA outreach team is a diverse group of professionals, each with several years of experience in clinics and hospitals, as well as home health and behavioral health experience and nursing. They assist providers with the following:
- Adult Developmental Day Treatment (ADDT)
- ARChoices waiver
- Early Intervention Day Treatment (EIDT)
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Independently licensed practitioners
- Inpatient Psychiatric Services for U21
- Living Choices waiver
- Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
- Personal Care
Outreach update archive
Contact an outreach specialist
Continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our clients is vital to us and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is critical. While our teams are working diligently to be available, we ask for your understanding as some questions may experience a slight delay in response time. Thank you for your patience as together we all work through the next few weeks to address the impact of COVID-19.