Provider relations – DPSQA
Medication Assisted Treatment
Effective September 1, 2020, Arkansas Medicaid supports beneficiaries with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders. Follow this link to learn more.
AFMC’s DPSQA outreach specialists serve as the link between the Division of Provider Services and Quality Assurance (DPSQA) and the Medicaid provider community. The specialists help ensure providers understand applicable DHS programs, program requirements and operations, new initiatives, Medicaid policy changes and best-practice guidelines.
The DPSQA outreach team is a diverse group of professionals, each with several years of experience in clinics and hospitals, as well as home health and behavioral health experience and nursing. They assist providers with the following:
- Adult Developmental Day Treatment (ADDT)
- ARChoices waiver
- Early Intervention Day Treatment (EIDT)
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Independently licensed practitioners
- Inpatient Psychiatric Services for U21
- Living Choices waiver
- Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
- Personal Care
Educational Outreach Updates
- 20220815 Submitting Policies and Procedures for He...
- 20220518 Electronic access to reports and submissi...
- 20211221 OBH and ILP - Reconsideration versus Cor...
- 20211221 Inspections of Care for Behavioral Health...
- 20211221 AODATP, CSSP, and Additional BHA - Recons...
- 20211210 Inspections of Care - Inpatient Psychiatr...
- 20211208 Inspections of Care for Behavioral Health...
- 20211207 Onsite Inspections of Care (IOC)
- 20210824 Onsite Inspections of Care (IOC)
- 20210412 Closing or Moving a Behavioral Health Sit...
- 20200923 Medication Assisted Treatment For Opioid ...
- 20200319 IOC on-site inspections will be suspended...
- 20190920 Message from Jerald Sharum
- 20190724 Business Emails and Best Practice
- 20190701 Urgent message from Craig Cloud
Contact an outreach specialist
Continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our clients is vital to us and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is critical. While our teams are working diligently to be available, we ask for your understanding as some questions may experience a slight delay in response time. Thank you for your patience as together we all work through the next few weeks to address the impact of COVID-19.