From 9:00 am until 12:00 pm
1020 W. 4th Street, Suite 300, Little Rock, 72201
On-site registration is limited. To be sure there is enough space for everyone, please limit registrations to five (5) people per organization. This workshop will also be available via webinar for those unable to attend in person. It will be posted online a couple weeks after the workshop.
Onsite attendees will check in on the first floor (behind the security desk) using a valid driver’s license or legal photo ID. You will be issued a visitor’s badge and escorted to the session.
Register for the webinar
- Introduction: The new MMIS system
- Provider enrollment tools
- Who’s who at Medicaid
- Billing matters: Eligibility strip, Provider Manual, websites, resources
- Things to know
- Contacts: PAC, EDI, rep map
- Healthcare portal – Features and brief demo: eligibility strip, how to access RA, check status, request PA
This workshop is for anyone new to Medicaid or who needs a refresher course. For your convenience, you can attend on-site at AFMC or via webinar.
The presentation will be available for download on the Medicaid website prior to the webinar.