From 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
At UAM College of Technology - McGehee
Workshops will be from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Lunch is on your own.
Seating and space are limited, so please limit registration to five people per organization.
The Little Rock general session workshop will be streamed live for anyone not able to attend in person. The livestream link will be sent out closer to the workshop to those who register for this option.
You will receive a confirmation email a week before the workshop you registered for with a link to the presentation. You will need to download and print out the presentation if you want a copy with you at the workshop.
Please note that we are not able to answer specific billing questions during this workshop.
General Session: 9 a.m. - Noon
- Introduction of MMIS Provider Outreach Team
- AFMC/MMIS web page and interactive map
- How to Read the New Eligibility Strip
- Benefit plans
- Section I manual
- Prior Authorization Process
- FAQs concerning PA
- AFMC, Beacon Health and State PAs
- Filing claims with a PA
- Requesting under the correct billing Provider ID
- PA Status and searching with the correct Provider ID
- Job Aids
- Immediate notifications
- Things to Know
- Policy updates and other information
- What’s Trending
- Current hot topics
Q&A Session: 1 - 4 p.m.
Visit our informational booths and have your questions answered. Representatives will be on hand to address the following topics:
- General Questions/Portal Demo
- ARChoices/Assisted Living
- Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Therapy Services (OP, PT and Speech)