2020 Arkansas Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience Virtual Summit: A Journey To Resilience
$50 registration fee
This 4th annual, two half-day virtual conference is hosted by AFMC and supported by the Arkansas Childhood Experiences (ACEs)/Resilience Coalition. AFMC and the ACEs and Resilience Coalition have sponsored and held the ACEs and Resilience Summit annually since 2017. With nearly 200 attendees each year and multiple nationwide speakers, the Summit helps raise awareness about the effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences and trauma, and brings together individuals from all over Arkansas to work on strategies and projects to help build resilience and implement preventive interventions.
This year’s summit, A Journey to Resilience, will focus on topics such as racial equity, advocating for children and families, selfcare, and many others. Join us for a two half-day virtual conference, from the safety and comfort of your home or office, as we explore how to build resilience in families and communities. The Phoenix and Rise Awards will be presented to recognize two individuals who are doing great work in their community to help foster resilience and improve the lives of Arkansas children and families.
The Summit is designed for those involved in assessment, treatment, education, support and advocacy for children and families who have experienced ACEs.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Learn more here.
Who Should Attend?
- Business and civic leaders
- Child and family advocates
- Classroom teachers
- Court system professionals
- Education administrators (early childhood, K–12, university)
- Family practitioners
- Health care professionals
- Juvenile justice experts
- Law enforcement
- Mental/behavioral health professionals
- Parents and caregivers
- Mental health/behavioral health providers
- Primary care providers (PCP, PA, APN, RNP, etc.)
- Public health professionals
- Social workers
- Violence prevention specialists
- Workforce/school wellness professionals