Take advantage of no-cost technical assistance.
The staff of AFMC HealthIT leverages expertise in health information technology to enhance provider performance in transformative health care initiatives.
Meaningful Use of certified EHR technology
AFMC HealthIT’s experience with electronic health record (EHR) systems, coupled with our practical knowledge of how to meet Meaningful Use (MU) criteria, make it possible for us to assist any size practice through the process of EHR system selection, adoption and implementation. Services include:
- No-cost technical assistance for Medicaid eligible professionals (EPs) – Medicaid incentives are available through 2021
- Technical assistance for Medicare EPs under a consulting agreement
- MU gap analysis, annual registration, attestation, audit preparation
- HIPAA security risk analysis
- EHR vendor selection and issues management
- Educational tools, webinars, face-to-face coaching
- Patient engagement strategies
Accountable care organization practice transformation
Public and private insurance payers are experimenting with alternatives to fee-for-service payment, and practices are challenged to reinvent the way they do business in order to lower costs and improve quality of care. AFMC HealthIT assists providers making the transition to becoming accountable care organizations in the following ways:
- Data-driven transformation strategies
- Management of high-risk patients
- Redesign of workflows
- EHR optimization
- Helping providers earn shared savings
For more information, to request assistance or to talk with a HealthIT team member: 501-212-8616 or contact us today.
Contact us today for a free consultation